Battiston’s has been offering Garment Restoration Services to Connecticut, Western Massachusetts, and Rhode Island for over 25 Years.
Our South Windsor store location is the service provider for Battiston’s Garment Restoration Services.
MAILING ADDRESS and PHYSICAL ADDRESS WHERE CONTENTS ARE CLEANED AND STORED
760 SULLIVAN AVENUE
SOUTH WINDSOR, CT 06074
The claim process is very demanding on the homeowner as well as the claims adjustor. We will have a line of communication open with all parties during this time. An insurance claim served by Battiston’s will typically proceed via these steps while we are working directly with the insured and the company adjustor:
- Respond to a call within 3 hours.
- Walk through the disaster site with the adjustor and insured and remove clothes, drapes and other household items within 24 hours of the call
- Classify garments by fabric or brand, and then itemize garments by cleaning method, such as dry cleaning, wet cleaning or laundry
- Develop a cost estimate within 72 hours
- Provide emergency service, such as cleaning, pressing and delivering rush items to the desired location
- Clean garments using industry accepted standards
- Store garments at a secure site that is accessible to the insured
- Deliver restored garments to the insured, and professionally reinstall curtains, draperies and window treatments
- Complete order with statement of satisfaction from the insured that assures cleaning, service and response time and billing accuracy
That is our business. That is our commitment.
We get the job done: the right way, right away.
WHAT WE DO
For homeowners, nothing can be more agonizing, than experiencing a disaster in your home. Battiston’s locations have always responded to the daily cleaning needs of a business meeting, cocktail party or wedding. In the mid-1990’s, our South Windsor facility began catering to the needs of a homeowner insurance claim. Fires, floods and plumbing failure that create soot or water damage to clothing and household items are commonly restored by the South Windsor location, throughout the entire state of Connecticut.
WHAT WE CLEAN
Often times, the content portion of any insurance claim, contains what we are most emotionally attached to. Everyday items that we wear for work, school and play are a part of our daily rituals. Dry Clean only, laundry and special care items are typical in most homes. Drapes, curtains, bedding and area rugs are exposed items in a home that most times require the highest attention after an insurance claim. Window treatments and area rugs are removed, cleaned and re-installed, once the home is suitable for a delivery. Clothing, hats, gloves from closets and bedrooms’ dressers are returned to those specific areas.
Severe odor from a fire, oil spill or water damage will impact clothing, stuffed animals and bedspreads. In a controlled environment, ozone is an odor neutralizer and disinfectant, that eliminates those odors that cannot be removed in a traditional cleaning. The South Windsor facility has created this controlled environment, specifically for the insurance claim needs. This spacious ozone room is not only capable of serving traditional clothing such as suits, dresses and coats. When ozone is needed, large decorative pillows, luggage and other bulky household items can be safely ozoned. Safe keep and heirloom items such as wedding gowns and tapestries are regularly restored and preserved.